Chicken stuffed with Cream Cheese and Spinach, topped with Mozzarella. A perfect weeknight meal.
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/3 Cup Fresh Spinach
- 1/3 Cup Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- Salt and Pepper, To Taste
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/3 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF.
- Over Medium Heat, add minced garlic to pan. Once fragrant, add Spinach with Olive Oil and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in the Cream Cheese. Cook for another minute. Allow to cool.
- Cut Slits into the Chicken Breasts - do not slice all the way through. Cut abut 1/2 inch apart.
- Add Spinach and Cream Cheese mixture into the slits. Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella Cheese generously on top. Season with Paprika.
- Bake for 35 to 40 Minutes, or until cooked through. (Cooking time varies depending on size of Chicken Breasts)