A Great Meal idea for any leftovers you may have from Easter Dinner.
- 1 Teaspoon Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion, Diced
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 Cup Carrot, Diced
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1/2 Cup Ham, Diced
- 3 Eggs, Beaten
- 3 Cups Long Grain White Rice, Cooked
- 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 Cup Pineapple, Diced
- Pepper, To Taste
- Chopped Fresh Cilantro, To Serve
- Lime Wedges, To Serve
Note: Serve your dish inside of a hollowed out Pineapple for a fun presentation.
- Heat Oil over High Heat in a deep skillet. Cook Onion, Garlic, Carrots, Bell Pepper and Ham in the pan. Once the Onions are translucent and Ham is slightly brown, move the Ham and Veggies to the side of the pan.
- Pour the Beaten Eggs onto the empty portion of the pan. Let the Eggs scramble and then mix in with the rest of the vegetables.
- Add Rice, Soy Sauce and Pineapple. Season with Pepper. Mix in the cooked Rice. Let it slightly crisp.
- Top off with Chopped Fresh Cilantro and serve with Lime wedges.