An easy to make One-Pan Dish for a weeknight meal.
- 6 Bone In Chicken Thighs
- Salt and Pepper, To Taste
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 1 Lb Green Beans
- Cooked Rice, For Serving
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF.
- Season Chicken with Salt and Pepper.
- In an Oven Proof Skillet add 1 Tablespoon Butter over Medium Heat. Once Butter is melted, add chicken with the skin side down. Sear chicken for about 7 minutes on each side (or until golden brown).
- Transfer Chicken Thighs to a plate and keep warm. Pour out excess fat, reserve a bit for sauce.
- Add in the Garlic Cloves Stirring until fragrant. Then add Brown sugar, Honey, Soy Sauce, Thyme, Oregano and Parsley while stirring on low heat.
- Bring the chicken back to Skillet. Coat the Chicken well with Honey Garlic Sauce.
- Add the Green Beans to the Skillet.
- Place in the oven for 30 Minutes or until the Chicken is fully cooked through. Baste with juices half way through cooking the chicken.
- Serve over cooked rice.