Grilled Swordfish with Lemon Basil Sauce
Enjoy Swordfish Steaks right off the Grill, using this Lemon Basil Marinade.
- 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Basil Leaves, Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Minced Rosemary
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- Salt and Pepper, To Season
- 4 Swordfish Steaks (about 5 oz each)
- 1 Lime
- Preheat your grill to Medium High Heat.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, Basil, Rosemary and Garlic. Season with Salt and Pepper according to taste.
- Brush 2 Tablespoons of the marinade onto the Swordfish Steaks (reserve remaining sauce).
- Grill until the fish is just cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Spoon the remaining sauce over the Swordfish. Squeeze juice from Lime to add a little extra flavor.
- Serve and Enjoy!