These flavorful fish tacos are perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Light Sour Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro, Minced
- 4 Teaspoons Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 Lb Cod Fillet, Cut into 1 Inch Pieces
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Soft Tortilla Wraps, Warmed
- Shredded Lettuce, For Serving
- Chopped Tomato, For Serving
- Combine the Mayonnaise, Sour Cream, Cilantro and 2 Teaspoons of the Taco Seasoning. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add the cut Cod, Lime Juice and rest of the Taco Seasoning and toss together.
- Place a skillet over Medium High Heat with Extra Virgin Olive Oil in the pan. Add Cod until it begins to flake easily with a fork (4 to 6 Minutes).
- Lay the Tortilla Wraps down onto serving plates and spoon the Cod onto the wraps.
- Spoon the Sauce over the fish. Add Shredded Lettuce and Chopped Tomato on top before serving.