Brent's Baked Garlic Butter Shrimp dish is Out of this World! Enjoy dipping the Shrimp in this Lemon Butter Sauce, and finish off the sauce by dunking with Toasted Bread. This dish is completely packed with flavor and has instantly become one of our favorites.
- 1 Stick Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 2 Teaspoons Fresh Sage Leaves, Minced
- 1/4 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt and Fresh Ground Black Pepper, For Seasoning
- 2 Lemons
- 2 Lbs Extra Large Shrimp, Peeled (Keep Tails On)
- 4 Slices Sourdough Bread, Toasted
Preheat your Oven to 400ºF.
- Add Butter to a Medium Size Pan and melt over Low Heat. Once Melted, add the Olive Oil, Minced Garlic, Sage, Red Pepper Flakes and Salt & Pepper. Continue to cook for 1 Minute.
- Remove pan from heat. Zest 1 Lemon into the mixture. Cut the Lemon into thick slices and set aside.
- Take a Large ovenproof pan or baking dish and place shrimp into the pan - in one layer. Tails may overlap.
- Pour Butter Sauce over the Shrimp, then season with Salt and Black Pepper.
- Tuck the Lemon Slices in between the Shrimp. Place in the oven and cook for 12 to 15 Minutes, or until the shrimp is fully cooked through.
- Take the remaining Lemon and squeeze over the dish.
- Serve with the Toasted Sourdough Bread to soak up the remaining Lemon Butter Sauce.