Celebrate Italian Week with us by making this easy flavorful Chicken dish with Fresh Broccoli Rabe.
- 1 Lb Pasta
- 2 Bunches Broccoli Rabe De Stemmed
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Mrs. Dash Seasoning Blend
- 3 Lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Small Pieces
- 1/3 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup White Wine
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan Romano Cheese Grated
- Salt and Pepper, To Season
- Cook Pasta according to directions on package.
- Reserve the water from cooking the pasta. Remove pasta and bring water back to a boil. Set pasta to the side.
- Add Broccoli Rabe to the boiling water for two minutes. Strain and set aside.
- Add Seasoning to the Flour. Dredge the Chicken.
- In a Large Saute Pan, add Oil. Set over Medium High Heat and add the Chicken. Cook 1 to 2 Minutes per side, or until a golden brown.
- Combine the Garlic, Broccoli Rabe, Salt and Pepper to the pan with Chicken.
- Pour Wine, Broth and Butter to the pan and let simmer for about 4 Minutes.
- Bring the Pasta to the pan and stir to combine. Remove from heat.
- Serve with Grated Cheese on top.