Try this perfectly flavored marinade for your Chicken. Served with Aji Verde sauce.
- 2 Lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 4 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- 2 Teaspoons Smoked Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Coriander
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper (or half for less spicy)
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Cup Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
- 1/3 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Combine all ingredients for your marinade together in a small bowl. Stir well. Toss Chicken into a bowl with the marinade, coating all sides.
- Preheat your Grill to Medium High.
- Add all ingredients for Green Sauce into a blender. Blend until its reached a smooth consistency. Set aside.
- Grill the Chicken until both sides are cooked through.
- Serve Chicken topped with the Green Sauce.