Got Extra Turkey from Thanksgiving? Get creative with those leftovers!
- 2 Acorn Squash
- 1 Carrot, Diced
- 1 Medium Onion, Diced
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Rosemary, Minced
- 2 Cups Cooked Stuffing
- 2 Cups Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey, Diced
- 1/2 Cup Whole Cranberry Sauce
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil,
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF.
- With a sharp knife, carefully cut the bottom of the acorn squash to create a flat surface. Then Slice the Squash into halves. Scoop the seeds out using a spoon.
- Prepare a baking sheet lined with Parchment. Lay the squash onto the sheet and drizzle with Olive Oil. Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Bake for 20 Minutes, until the squash is tender.
- Place a large skillet over Medium High Heat. Heat oil in the pan.
- Add the Onion, Carrot, Salt, Pepper and Rosemary into the pan. Sauté until vegetables are tender. This should take roughly 8- 10 minutes.
- Add the Garlic to the pan. Sauté for another minute.
- Add Leftover Turkey and Cranberry Sauce into the pan and mix together well.
- Pour the contents from the pan into a large bowl. Allow to cool for 5 Minutes.
- Add the eggs and mix together until well mixed.
- Spoon the mixture into the Acorn Squash Halves.
- Bake for another 20 Minutes, r until it becomes slightly browned.
- Serve and Enjoy!