Looking to spice up your dinner menu? Try Brent's Portuguese Pork Cutlets and introduce your taste buds to unbelievable flavor.
- 1 Lb Thin Pork Slices, or Pork Chops
- 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 Cloves Crushed Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Paprika
- 2 Tablespoons Hot Red Pepper Sauce
- 3 Bay Leaves
- 3/4 Cup of White Wine
- 3/4 Cup of Beer
- 4 Tablespoons Whiskey
- 2 Tablespoons Sherry
- Juice from 1 Lemon
- Salt, To Taste
- 2 Teaspoons Gonsalves Crushed Red Peppers
- In a large pan, mix together the Olive Oil, Garlic, Paprika, Pepper Sauce and Bay Leaves on Medium Heat.
- Allow the Garlic to sauté a bit - careful that it does not burn.
- Add the Wine, Beer, Whisky and Sherry. Season with salt.
- Bring to a boil. Add the Pork in, mixing it well in with the sauce. Drizzle in half of the Lemon Juice.
- Add in the Crushed Peppers along with the remaining Lemon Juice.
- Allow to simmer for roughly 45 minutes, or until the meat is tender.