A Crustless Quiche ~ Western Omelette Style!
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Red Pepper, Diced
- 1 Green Pepper, Diced
- 1 Onion, Diced
- Salt and Pepper, To Season
- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- Preheat your oven to 325ºF.
- Grease a 9x13 casserole dish. Add the Diced Peppers and Onion to the dish.
- In a bowl, whisk together the Eggs, Milk and Salt and Pepper.
- Pour into a baking dish. Top with the Mozzarella Cheese.
- Pop in the oven for about 40 Minutes, or until the center of the quiche is set.