Use that delicious leftover Cranberry Sauce from Thanksgiving and use it to make these zesty Cranberry Orange Muffins.
- 1 Seedless Orange, Peeled and Quartered
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 3/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 Cup White Granulated Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 Cups Leftover Cranberry Sauce
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Coat a muffin tin with Non Stick Cooking Spray. Set aside.
- Take the Orange quarters and add into a blender or food processor, along with Orange Juice. Blend until pureed.
- Add the Egg and Butter into the blender. When all ingredients are mixed together well, pour into a large bowl.
- Add all dry ingredients into a separate bowl and mix together. Then add to the large bowl with Orange mixture. Stir to combine all ingredients.
- Fold in the leftover Cranberry Sauce
- Fill the muffin tin with your Orange Muffin Mix (about 3/4 full).
- Pop in the oven for about 20 minutes (cooking time may vary). Once the muffins are cooked through, remove from the oven.
- Let them stand for 5 minutes. Then remove the muffins from the tins.
- Serve with Orange Zest on top of muffins.