Deep Fried Deviled Eggs topped with a Crunchy Salty piece of Bacon are perfect to serve at Easter Brunch.
- 12 Hard Boiled Eggs, Peeled
- 1 Cup Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup Italian Breadcrumbs
- Oil for Frying
- 4 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Pickle Relish
- 2 Tablespoons Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Hot Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Paprika to season on top
- 2 Slices Cooked Bacon, Crumbled for Topping (or use Prosciutto)
- Chopped Fresh Chives
- Heat up Oil in Pan over Medium Heat.
- Slice the Hard Boiled Eggs in half (Lengthwise). Separate the Cooked yolk from the egg whites and place the yolks in a medium sized bowl.
- Coat cooked Egg Whites in Flour, Eggs and Italian Bread Crumbs. Very carefully place the eggs into the hot oil to deep fry.
- Fry for 1 to 1.5 Minutes, then flip to fry for another 1 to 1.5 Minutes.
- Remove from the pan and drain remaining oil onto folded paper towels.
- In the bowl with the Yolks, add Mayonnaise, Pickle Relish, Mustard, Hot Sauce and Season with Salt and Pepper. Mash together until smooth.
- Fill a piping bag with the Yolk mixture. Pipe into the Fried Egg Whites.
- Dust with Paprika, add Chopped Fresh Chives, and place a small piece of Bacon on top.
- Serve and Enjoy!