Use Corn Flakes to create a delightful Crunchy French Toast you'll fall in love with...topped with Cool Whip and Fresh Fruit!
- 2 Cups Cornflakes
- 6 Slices Brioche Bread (or Texas Toast)
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Dash of Nutmeg
- 4 Tablespoons Salted Butter
- Whisk your Eggs, Milk, Vanilla Extract, Salt, Cinnamon and Nutmeg all together in a bowl.
- In a casserole dish, lay your slices of bread down. Pour your mixture over the sliced bread. Let it soak for about a minute. Then flip each slice over and allow the mixture to absorb on the other side.
- Pour your Cornflakes into a plastic Ziploc bag and crush them up until they are about half the size they originally were. Pour them into a shallow bowl.
- Heat up a large skillet over Medium Heat. Melt 2 Tablespoons of Butter. Once the pan is heated, dip the French Toast slice into the bowl fo Cornflakes, completely coating them.
- Cook each side of bread for about 4 to 5 minutes, or until the Cornflakes have lightly browned.
- In between cooking each slice of bread, while down the skillet.
- Serve immediately topped with Cool Whip and Cut Strawberries!