A super easy side dish to add to any meal.
- 3 Russet Potatoes, Peeled
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
- Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF.
- Cut the Potatoes in half lengthwise, then slice.
- Toss the Potatoes into a large bowl and drizzle Olive Oil. Toss to Coat.
- Combine the Salt, Garlic Powder, Italian Seasoning, Red Cayenne Pepper, Paprika and Oregano in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle seasoning over the Potatoes and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread the Potatoes out onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 Minutes. Remove and Sprinkle on the Parmesan Cheese and Pepper.
- Pop back in the oven for about 10 more minutes. (Cooking time will vary based on thickness of potato slices.)
- Add Fresh Parsley on top.
- Serve and Enjoy!