A Tropical Scallop dish packed with only the best Flavors. Served over and fresh Mango Salsa.
- 1 Lb Sea Scallops, Side Muscles Removed
- Juice From 1 Lime
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1/4 Cup Pineapple Juice
- Fine Sea Salt
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 Teaspoon Sweet Paprika
- Prepare and Set aside the Mango Salsa.
- Heat up the grill over Medium High Heat
- Since Scallops and pat them down well with Paper Towels.
- In a bowl, whisk together Lime Juice, Garlic, Pineapple Juice. Season with Salt, Pepper, Ground Coriander and Sweet Paprika.
- Add Scallops into the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 Minutes.
- Thread the Scallops onto skewers
- Grill Scallops 2 minutes, then flip and cook for another 2 minutes (or until they are opaque).
- Add Mango Salsa to Plate and add Scallops on top.