This Salmon Dish is perfectly seasoned and so easy for anyone to make! Great dinner idea to make during Lent.
- 2 Fresh Skinless Salmon Fillets
- 1 Bunch Asparagus
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil To Taste
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Italian Seasoned Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Grated Pecorino Romano Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley, Chopped Very Finely
- 1/2 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- Juice from 1/2 Lemon
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF.
- Combine Breadcrumbs, Grated Parmesan Cheese, Pecorino Romano Cheese, Fresh Parsley, Garlic Powder and Salt (to taste) in a medium sized bowl.
- In another bowl, add the egg and whisk. Dredge the Salmon the egg, then bring Salmon to the bowl with Seasoning.
- Lay down the fish onto a baking sheet. Place your Asparagus on each side of the Salmon. Drizzle Salmon with Olive Oil. Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Bake to 10 to 12 Minutes.
- Serve with Lemon Juice over the Salmon and Enjoy!