Fresh Shrimp, Juicy Pineapple and Sweet Chili Flavoring all threaded onto Rosemary Skewers. Yum!
- 1 Lb 16- 20 Shrimp Peeled and Deveined
- Rosemary Sprigs, To Use as Skewers
- 2 Cups Fresh Pineapple, Cut Into 1 Inch Cubes
- 1 Large Red Onion, Peeled, Cut Into 1 Inch Chunks
- 12 oz Sweet Chili Sauce
- Juice from 1 Lime
- 1 Tablespoon Cilantro, Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- Prepare your Rosemary Skewers by stripping the leaves from the bottom portion of the Rosemary Sprigs. Leave 1 to 2 Inches of the leaves attached at the top. Reserve 1 Tablespoon of the remaining leaves.
- Preheat your Grill to Medium Heat.
- Chop up the reserved Rosemary Leaves Finely.
- In a bowl, combine the Sweet Chili Sauce, Lime Juice, Cilantro, Chopped Rosemary Leaves, Salt and Pepper.
- Thread the Shrimp, Pineapple and Red Onions, onto the Skewers. Alternating as you go.
- Brush Skewers with half of the Marinade.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Grill for about 4 to 5 Minutes per side, or until the Shrimp is pink and fully cooked through.
- Brush the skewers with the remaining Chili Sauce as they cook.
- Serve and Enjoy!