Sweet and Tangy Kielbasa Pasta
A delicious dish submitted by Jennifer DeCosta, a perfect weeknight meal!
- 1/2 Package of Spaghetti
- 1 Kielbasa Link
- 1/4 Cup Spicy Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- 2 Tablespoons of Brown Sugar
- Cook Spaghetti according to directions on package. Drain, reserve a bit of pasta water. Set aside.
- Slice the Kielbasa Link and brown in 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- Add remaining ingredients into the skillet with the pasta, along with the reserved pasta water.
- Cook for a few minutes. Serve and Enjoy!