- 2 Lbs Top Round Roast
- 2 Teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- Salt and Pepper, To Taste
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Red Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Red Onion, Chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 2 Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce, Finely Chopped
- Place Roast into Slow Cooker.
- In a small bowl combine Chili Powder, Ground Mustard, Cayenne Pepper, Cumin, Smoked Paprika and Salt and Pepper. Whisk together. Sprinkle spice mixture over the roast.
- Add the Chopped Bell Peppers, Onion, Garlic Cloves and Chipotle Peppers over the roast.
- Cook on High for 3 to 4 Hours, or Low 7 to 8 Hours (Beef should be tender enough to and pulls apart with tongs).
- Serve with Soft Tortillas and serve Shredded Lettuce, Salsa, Guacamole and Sour Cream.