This recipe will make you fall in love with Brussels Sprouts. Roasted to perfection and covered in Parmesan Cheese and seasoned just right.
- 1 Lb Brussels Sprouts
- 4 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, To Season
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/3 Cup Grated Parmesan
- Juice from 1 Lemon
- Freshly Grated Parmesan, For Serving
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF.
- Remove Stems from the Brussels sprouts and slice them all in half. Toss them in a large bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl. Toss well to evenly season the sprouts.
- Distribute the sprouts out on a baking sheet, spread them out.
- Pop I the oven for about 15 Minutes. Flip them over and cook for an additional 15 Minutes. Note: Check them to see if they need a bit more time. The sprouts should be fork tender and golden in color.
- Sprinkle a bit of Fresh Grated Parmesan before serving.
- Serve and Enjoy!