This Blueberry Cake makes the Perfect Breakfast & Back To School Snack!
- 2 Packages Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 1/2 Cups Fresh Blueberries
- 1/2 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven according to directions on Cinnamon Roll Package. Keep the icing for later.
- Cut the Cinnamon Rolls into Bite size Pieces. Set to the side.
- Whisk together Eggs, Milk, Vanilla Extract, Cinnamon, Sugar and Nutmeg in a bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Add the Cinnamon Rolls into a 8x8 Baking Dish. Add the Berries and Chocolate Chips along the bottom as well so they are in each layer. Pour the Mixture over the cake.
- Bake for roughly 40 - 45 Minutes, or until cooked all the way through. Towards the last 10 minutes, continue baking with foil on top to keep from browning.
- Drizzle the icing over the buns.
- Serve and Enjoy!