Grilled Tri Tip Steak, with your favorite Taco Toppings. Wrapped together in a soft Tortilla. A great recipe for Cinco de Mayo!
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 4 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 2 Teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Onion Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Chili Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 2 Teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 Lb Tri Tip Steaks, Cut in Half Lengthwise
- 10 Tortilla Wraps
- Guacamole, For Topping
- Pico De Gallo, For Topping
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro, Finely Chopped, For Topping
- Add Olive Oil, Lime Juice, Worcestershire Sauce, Onion Powder, Paprika, Dried Oregano, Ground Cumin, Garlic, Salt and Pepper into a small bowl. Stir together to combine.
- Take a Sealable Plastic Bag and place Tri Tip Steaks inside with the marinade. Seal bag well. Massage to coat the meat well with the marinade. Allow to marinate for 8 Hours in the refrigerator.
- Remove meat from the bag and discard the marinade. Grill for about 20 Minutes (or until beef has reached desired doneness), turning occasionally. Remove from the grill. Rest Steak for 5 Minutes before carving. Thinly slice steak.
- Assemble your tacos on Tortilla wraps, along with your favorite Taco Toppings. Fold Tortilla.
- Serve and Enjoy!