This is such a light and tasty dish to make for dinner!
- 1 Package of Pasta (your choice)
- 1 Lb Peeled and Deveined Large Raw Shrimp
- Black Pepper and Salt, To Season
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Chopped Scallions
- 1 Vidalia Onion, Chopped
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Chopped
- 2 Cups Frozen Baby Sweet Peas, Thawed
- 1/3 Cup Heavy Cream
- Zest from 1 Lemon
- Juice from 1 Lemon
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Tarragon
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Dill, Chopped (For Serving)
- Cook the Pasta according to the directions on package. Drain and set aside, covered.
- Meanwhile, pat Shrimp dry and season with Salt and Black Pepper.
- Add Olive Oil to a Nonstick Skillet over High Heat.
- Cook the Shrimp for about 3 to 4 Minutes (or until the shrimp have cooked all the way through), making sure to stir often.
- Transfer the Shrimp to a plate and cover.
- Lower to Medium High Heat. Add Scallions, Garlic and about a Tablespoon of Olive Oil. Season with Salt. Stir often until the Scallions are cooked, which shouldn't take more than a few minutes.
- Next, add the Peas, Cream, Lemon Zest, Lemon Juice and Dried Tarragon. Lower Heat to Medium.
- Allow to Simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Return Shrimp to the Skillet and coat will with the sauce.
- Serve over your cooked pasta that was set aside.
- Serve with Fresh Dill and Enjoy!