Tomato and Basil always pair well, and this dish is pretty much perfection.
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Salt and Pepper to Season
- 1/2 Tablespoon Dried Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Butter, Divided
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Divided
- 2 Cup Grape Tomatoes, Halved
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Basil, Shredded
- 4 Garlic Cloves Minced
- Heat up 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil and 2 Teaspoons Butter in a skillet over Medium High Heat.
- Pound the Chicken Breasts between parchment so they are all the same thickness. Season both sides well with Salt, Pepper, Dried Oregano and Garlic Powder.
- Place the Chicken into the pan and fry both sides until they are fully cooked. This will take roughly 5 minutes per side (time will vary based on thickness).
- Transfer the chicken to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Add the remaining butter and Olive Oil to the pan.
- Add the Garlic to the pan and let it cook in the pan for 1 minute.
- Toss in the Tomatoes and let them cook in the pan for about 2 Minutes, or until they begin to get soft.
- Turn off the heat. Stir in the Basil and season with Salt and Pepper.
- Return the Chicken to the pan. Allow the juices to mix in with the chicken.
- Serve with a plate of your favorite rice and enjoy!