This sweet Pineapple and Chicken Dish is easy to make and bursting with flavor!
- 2 Teaspoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 Lb Boneless Chicken Thighs, Cut Into 1 Inch Pieces
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Cut Into 1 Inch Pieces
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper, Cut Into 1 Inch Pieces
- 1 Cup Pineapple, Cut Into Chunks
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic, Minced
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger, Minced
- Juice from 1 Lime
- 3/4 Cup Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Broth
- 1/3 Cup Hoisin Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Corn Starch
- Salt and Pepper, To Taste
- Cooked White Rice, For Serving
- Add Vegetable Oil to a large pan over Medium High heat.
- Season your Chicken with Salt and Pepper and add it to the pan. Let it cook for about 8 minutes, or until Chicken is cooked through. Stir occasionally.
- Add in the Bell Peppers and Pineapple. Cook for another 5 minutes, or until the Peppers are tender. Add the Garlic and Ginger. Cook for another 30 seconds.
- Whisk together the Lime Juice, Pineapple Juice, Soy Sauce, Vegetable Broth, Hoisin Sauce and Brown Sugar in a small bowl. Add the sauce into the pan. Bring it to a simmer.
- In a separate bowl, mix the Corn Starch with 1 Tablespoon cold water. Stir until smooth. Add to the pan and stir well. Bring to a boil and let it cook for 1 minute, until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Serve over a plate of cooked white rice and enjoy!