Try Kate's Fish Tacos using Cod or Haddock for dinner.
- 2 Lbs White Fish (Cod or Haddock work well)
- 1 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Onion Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Paprika
- ¼ Teaspoon Oregano
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Taco sized Flour Tortillas or your favorite Hard Shell Taco
Optional Condiments: Coleslaw or Shredded Cabbage, Lettuce, Cilantro, Red Onion, Scallions, Sour Cream, Guacamole- anything you like!
- Combine seasonings and sprinkle liberally over fish.
- Bake at 350ºF for 25-30 minutes until fish is flaky and cooked through
- Cut Cod into bite size pieces
- Assemble tacos with condiments of choice and place the fish on top (this will help prevent the fish from making the tacos soggy)