This Grilled Cod dish is delightfully light, accompanied by a flavorful and delicious Greek Salsa. Its also a quick and easy weeknight meal.
- 2 Cod Fillets
- 3 Cucumbers, Peeled and Sliced Thinly
- 1 Mango, Diced
- 1/2 Red Onion, Sliced
- 1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 1/4 Cup Olives, Halved
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/8 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- Salt and Pepper, To Taste
- 1/3 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Combine Cucumbers, Mango, Red Onions, Tomatoes, and Olives into a bowl.
- Whisk the Lemon, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Red Wine Vinegar and Oregano together in a separate bowl. Pour over the vegetables. Toss well. Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Sprinkle Feta Cheese on top. Set aside.
- Heat grill over medium heat. Grill Cod until it flakes easily and is opaque.
- Scoop your Greek Salsa onto the plate and lay your Grilled Cod on top.
- Serve and Enjoy!