From the Kitchen of Lindsay McCarron: Try her flavorful Egg Roll In A Bowl dish!
- 1 Lb Ground Chicken
- 1 Package of Broccoli Rainbow Slaw
- 2-3 Scallions, Diced
- 2 Teaspoons Canola Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sriracha (or more depending on your desired spice level)
- 1/4 Cup and 1 Tablespoon Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup and 1 Tablespoon Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- Salt and Pepper, To Taste
- Wonton Strips
- Heat Canola Oil over Medium Heat. Add Diced Scallion, leaving some to the side for garnish.
- Once Scallion is fragrant, add Ground Chicken and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Break apart meat with a wooden spoon while it cooks. Once meat is no longer pink, add package of broccoli slaw.
- Mix in Garlic Powder, Ground Ginger and Onion Powder.
- Once Broccoli Slaw softens a little add Sriracha, Low Sodium Soy Sauce and Brown Sugar. Mix occasionally for 6-8 minutes.
- Serve with Scallion, Wonton Strips, and a drizzle of sriracha (optional).