- 1 (10.5 oz) Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 (8 oz) Can Whole Kernel Corn Drained
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Cups Cubed Cooked Chicken
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 Package 8 oz Corn Muffin Mix
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF.
- Stir the Soup, Corn, Cream Cheese and Chicken into a 9 Inch Pie Plate. Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Combine the Muffin Mix, Milk and Egg into medium Bowl. Spread over the Chicken Mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 30 Minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- Sprinkle Cheese on Top.