A perfectly seasoned Beef Stroganoff served over a plateful of Zucchini Ribbons.
- 1 1/2 Lbs Sirloin Steak, Cut Into 1 Inch Cubes
- Salt and Pepper, To Taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, To Taste
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 White Onion, Sliced
- 1 Lb Mushrooms, Sliced
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Cup Sodium Free Chicken Broth
- 3/4 Cup Sour Cream
- Zucchini Ribbon, To Serve
- Chopped Chives, For Garnish
- Season Sirloin Chunks with Olive Oil, Salt and Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder and Cinnamon in a bowl. Toss well to coat.
- Place large pot over Medium High Heat with Oil. Add half the Steak Chunks in the pan, space out well. Sear each side for 1 minute or until well browned. Transfer the seared Steak Chunks to a bowl. Repeat with remaining meat.
- Lower the heat to Medium. Add the Onion, Mushrooms and Dijon Mustard. Sauce until the Onions are caramelized - about 12 Minutes.
- Add the Broth and scrape up any browned bits from the pan.
- When the liquid begins to thicken add a few spoonfuls of the hot broth into a bowl with the sour cream, then add into the pan (this will keep it from curdling).
- When it begins to thicken slightly, return the meat back to the pot.
- Combine all ingredients in the pot and stir until the meat has cooked through. This should take about 5 Minutes.
- Drizzle Oil in a pan and cook the Zucchini Ribbons over Medium High Heat.
- Once cooked through, add Zucchini to the pot with a pinch of salt. Toss until Zucchini has wilted (about 1 Minute).
- Transfer to serving dishes. Add Chopped Chives for Garnish.
- Serve and Enjoy!