These tasty little Cheesecakes combined with crumbly Oreo Cookies and just perfection.
- 30 Oreo Cookies Whole, 12 Oreos Crumbled Up
- 2 Lbs Light Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 Large Eggs, Room Temperature, Lightly Beaten
- 1 Cup Light Sour Cream
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat your oven to 275°F.
- Take a Muffin Tin and line with paper liners. Place 1 Whole Oreo Cookie into the bottom of each lined cup.
- Beat Cream Cheese with an electric mixer on medium high speed until its nice and smooth.
- Gradually add in the Sugar while beating. Then add in the Vanilla Extract.
- Add in the Eggs gradually while beating. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add the Sour Cream and Salt and mix until well combined.
- Lastly, add in the Crumbled Oreo Cookies. Mix by hand with spoon.
- Distribute mixture evenly into each of the cookie lined cups. Pop in the oven and let it bake for about 22 Minutes or until the filling is set (rotate pan halfway through).
- Remove from the oven and transfer to wire racks to cool down completely. Then place in the Refrigerator and chill overnight (or at least 4 Hours).
- Remove from muffin tins and serve!