Not a fan of baking? Try this easy Banana Cream Cake without the oven.
- 1 Box Banana Cream Pudding, Prepared Using Instructions on Package
- 4 Bananas
- 1 Tub Cool Whip (8 oz)
- 1 Box Vanilla Wafers
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Cinnamon Graham Crackers, Crumbled
- Mini Vanilla Wafers for Topping (optional)
- Take a Pie Dish and make a layer of Vanilla Wafers along the bottom.
- Add a layer of Banana Slices from 2 Bananas.
- Fold in the Cool Whip and Prepared Banana Cream Pudding together. Add a Teaspoon of Cinnamon. Mix well.
- Add a layer using half of the Pudding Mixture over the Banana and Wafers.
- Repeat layers with remaining Wafers, Banana Slices and Pudding Mixture.
- Arrange some Mini Vanilla Wafers on top, with your Crumbled Cinnamon Graham Crackers.
- Chill until ready to serve