Make these fun Snowball Cookies with the Kids for the Holidays!
- 1 Cup Mini M&M's
- 2 1/4 Cups Flour
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Sticks Butter Softened
- 2 Tablespoons of Ice Water (or more as needed)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Almond Extract
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- Pinch of Nutmeg
Preheat your oven to 325ºF.
- In a Large Bowl Mix the Sugar, Vanilla, Almond Extract and Softened Butter using a Rubber Spatula.
- Add in the M&M’s and Flour. Mix together. Add water in as necessary for mixing.
- Roll the dough into very small balls and place onto baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven anywhere from 20 - 30 Minutes (or until the cookies are slightly browned)
- Combine Powdered Sugar, Ground Cinnamon and Nutmeg together in a Ziploc bag.
- While warm, place the cookies into the bag and gently roll in sugar.
- Sift additional Powdered Sugar on top.