Make Ahead Muffins are great for meal planning and to enjoy while you're on the go.
- 6 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Red Onion, Chopped
- 1/2 Yellow Pepper, Chopped
- 3 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Salt and Pepper, To Taste
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
- Whisk together the Eggs and Milk in a bowl.
- Stir in the Red Onion and Yellow Pepper.
- Grease the muffin pan. Pour your Egg Mixture into each of the muffin wells, 3/4 full.
- Top off with the Shredded Cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 Minutes.
- Store in airtight container and refrigerate or wrap them in plastic wrap and foil to freeze.