We believe Bacon should be on everything! Try wrapping around your Corn on the Cob.
- 6 Ears Corn On The Cob, Husked, Cut in Half Width-wise
- 12 Slices of Maple Bacon
- Salt and Pepper, To Season
- Toothpicks, To Hold Bacon In Place
- Drip Pan for Grill
- Preheat your grill to Medium Heat.
- After placing a Drip Pan under the grates, Oil the grates of the grill to prevent the corn from sticking.
- Take the Cobs and Season with Salt and Pepper. You can get as creative as you like with this step. (Try using a flavored sea salt if you want to bring out a specific flavor).
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each piece of Corn. Secure with Toothpicks.
- Lay the corn on the grill so they are positioned directly over the drip pan.
- Let cook for a few minutes, then turn the Corn. Close the grill cover and let it cook for another few minutes. Open lid and move the corn around again so that it evenly cooks the cob as well as the Bacon.
- Continue doing this until everything is fully cooked. It should take about 8 minutes or so.
- Transfer from the grill directly to serving plate and dig in!