Potato Chip Tenders
Try something fun for Dinner! Cover your Tenders with your family's favorite Chips.
- 1 Lb Chicken Tenders
- 1 Cup Flour
- Splash of Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Dill
- 6 Eggs Beaten
- 2 Bags of Sour Cream and Onion Chips (or your favorite flavor)
- Preheat your oven to 425ºF.
- Take a Large Ziplock Bag and add the Flour, Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Parsley and Dill. Seal and shake.
- In a separate Ziplock Bag, add the Chips. Crush them up well.
- In a wide dish, add the Beaten Eggs and add a splash of Milk.
- Place the chicken tenders in the bag of Seasoning. Shake around so they are coated well. Remove the tenders from the bag and coat with the Eggs.
- Add a Tender to the bag of the Crushed Chips. Shake well and press the chips into the Chicken. Repeat until all of the Chicken is coated. Repeat coating the chicken again with the egg and Chips.
- Place the Chicken onto a Baking Sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake Tenders for 10 Minutes. Flip over and Bake for another 5 Minutes, or until Chicken is cooked through and outside is golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite Dipping Sauce!