A Fun-to-Eat Dessert Dip that is perfect to enjoy during the Summer Days...
- Chocolate Bars
- 1 Bag Marshmallows
- Nonstick Spray
- Graham Crackers, for Dipping
- Preheat your oven to 450°F.
- Spray a cast iron skillet with Nonstick Spray.
- Break up your Chocolate Bars and make a layer at the bottom of the dish.
- Make one layer of Marshmallows and place right on top of the Chocolate.
- Pop in the preheated oven and let it bake for 6 to 8 Minutes (or until the Marshmallows are golden brown).
- Use those Graham Crackers to dig in!