A Bite Size Piece of Heaven...All your favorite fall flavors in a Mini Pumpkin Tart. Perfect to make for Thanksgiving.
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/8 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Banana
- 7.5 oz Pumpkin Puree (or Sweet Potato)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 6 oz Condensed Milk
- Frozen Pie Crust Tarts
- Cool Whip (or Ice Cream), For Serving
- Chopped Pecans, for Topping
- Caramel or Chocolate Sauce, To Drizzle on Top
Note: Grease the Muffin Pans very well. You can also use cupcake liners to make them easier to remove.
- Preheat your oven o 350ºF.
- Mix Sugar, Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Salt together in a bowl.
- Add Banana, Pumpkin Puree and Vanilla extract into the mixing bowl. Stir well.
- Gradually pour the Evaporated Milk into the mixing bowl, while constantly stirring.
- Bake the Mini Pie Crust Tarts for 5 Minutes. Allow to cool.
- Add filling to each of the Tarts.
- Bake in the oven for about 35 - 40 minutes, checking until the crust has turned a golden brown.
- Once cooled, carefully use a fork or knife to pry the pies out of the tin.
- Top off with Chopped Pecans, a dollop of Cool Whip and a drizzle of Caramel Sauce.
- Serve and Enjoy!