These Banana Boat S'mores or out of this world! They're super fun to make and even more fun to eat.
- Chocolate Bars, or Mini Chocolate Chips
- Mini Marshmallows
- Crumbled up Graham Crackers
- Nuts (optional)
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- Keeping the peel on the Banana, carefully cut a slit into each Banana going lengthwise without cutting all the way through, so that it forms a pocket.
- Place each individual Banana on its own sheet of Aluminum Foil and crimp up the sides.
- Stuff the Banana Boat with Chocolate Chips (or broken up Chocolate Bars) and Mini Marshmallows. Cover up your Banana Boats so the Aluminum Foil has covered the Banana.
- Grill over Medium Heat for about 8 Minutes (give or take a few minutes) with the cover on. Once the marshmallows or roasted they're ready!
- Crumble up your Graham Crackers or your favorite nuts for a crunchy topping.
- Eat and Enjoy!