These are so fun to make for the kids...let them help with making them!
- 1 Package Vanilla Wafers
- 3 Graham Crackers
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 2/3 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Small Packages French Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 2 3/4 Cups Milk
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- Gummy Bears for Topping
- Crush up the Vanilla Wafers and Graham Crackers together either in a food processor, or inside a Ziploc Bag.
- In a bowl, cream the Butter, Powdered Sugar and Cream Cheese together.
- In a separate bowl, Mix together the Pudding Mix and Milk.
- Add to the Cream Cheese Mixture.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Add a Layer of your "Sand" (crushed Wafers and Crackers) to your buckets. Then a layer of pudding. Alternate layers until you've reached the top of the bucket, ending with a layer of the "Sand".
- Stick little Gummy Bears on top.
- Serve to the Kids and let them dig in!