Pineapple & Honey Ham Glaze
The combination of this Sweet Pineapple & Honey Glaze is the perfect balance to a Salty Easter Ham.
- Pineapple Slices or Navel Oranges, Sliced
- 2 Teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 Cups Pineapple Juice (or you can use Orange Juice)
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Honey
Tip: Try injecting Honey into the Ham.
Note: Based on the size of your Ham you may need to double your glaze recipe.
- Insert Orange Slices in between slices of Ham.
- In a saucepan combine the Dijon Mustard, Pineapple Juice and Honey and place over Medium Heat. Bring to a Boil. Let it cook for 10 Minutes until it becomes glossy and slightly reduced.
- Push Cloves into your Ham.
- Generously brush the Glaze over the Ham every 30 Minutes while it cooks.
- Just before carving and serving add one last coat of glaze.
- Serve and Enjoy!