Trucchi's Check Cashing Policy
- Personal checks should be made out to the order of Trucchi’s Supermarket.
- We will cash two personal checks at the checkout lanes for the exact amount of the order plus, an amount not to exceed $30.00 in cash back in a (7) day period. NOTE: Temporary courtesy cards are good for purchases only; purchases may not exceed $125.00. Only (1) check in a (7) day period will be accepted. The customers’ permanent card will be mailed to them within 3-4 weeks.
- We will cash up to two personal checks for cashing in a (7) day period at the courtesy desk in amounts that do not exceed $30.00 each. Cash back at checkout lanes are counted toward limit.
- We will cash one payroll or government check per week not to exceed $650.00.
- We will not cash two-party checks, non-embossed payroll checks, insurance checks, tax refund checks, or money orders other than *Trucchi’s money orders (*no longer sold).
- A Trucchi’s Preferred Customer Card with a current calendar is required for all checks.
- We reserve the right to refuse any check.
CHECK CASHING FEES
To cash personal, payroll and government checks the fee is $1.00.
We will impose a $20.00 fee for any personal check returned.