Perfect to make around the holiday season. These Snickerdoodles simply melt in your mouth.
- 2/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/3 Cup Butter, Melted
- 1 Can Buttermilk Biscuits (Refrigerated)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Lightly grease your cookie sheets.
- Combine the Sugar, Cinnamon and Nutmeg in a small shallow bowl and mix well.
- Separate the Biscuits. Then peel apart each individual Biscuit into 3 or 4 layers.
- Dip each layer into the Melted Butter. Then dunk into your Cinnamon Sugar Mixture, make sure to coat both sides.
- Set them on the prepared cookie sheets about 1 Inch apart.
- Bake in the oven for about 6 to 8 Minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve and Enjoy!