Try this Classic Recipe for Baked Rice Pudding...it's one of our favorites!
- 2/3 Cup Arborio Rice
- 2 Cups Cream
- 6 Tablespoons White Granular Sugar
- 6 Tablespoons Butter
- Zest From 2 Lemons
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Combine the Rice, Cream, Sugar, Butter, Vanilla and Lemon Zest together in a bowl. Mix together well.
- Pour mixture into a 2 Quart baking pan. Pop in the oven and let it bake for 2 Hours, until golden brown on the top.
- Sprinkle Cinnamon and Nutmeg on top before serving.