- 1 Lb DiLuigi Fresh Kielbasa, Fully Cooked (cut into 1/4 inch slices)
- 12 oz Apricot Preserves
- Juice from 1 Lemon
- 2 Teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- Pinch of Ground Ginger
- Brown kielbasa in a large skillet, drain and set to the side.
- Put all of the remaining ingredients into the skillet and cook over low heat. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through, while stirring occasionally.
- Bring the kielbasa back to the skillet and cook for another 5 minutes, or until heated through.
- Serve and Enjoy!